- Use our comfort menu to customize your experience
- Don’t wait for a dental crown with CEREC technology
- New patients pay $297 for a dental exam & cleaning
Your dental care should be nothing less than stellar. Second-generation dentist Dr. Conrad Crocker is carrying on the tradition of excellence in dentistry in Lexington that was begun by his father, Jack, in 1977.
We deliver excellence with:
- The best materials and techniques, like our CEREC system for one-day dental crowns
- Clear and open communication, so you understand every aspect of your care
- Appointments that begin on time
- Our complete and focused attention during your time with us
- Estimates of your financial information as soon as it becomes evident
For an excellent experience at the dentist, call us today at 803-636-8683 to schedule your appointment.
Remain Comfortable in Our Care, No Matter What Service You Receive
It’s important to us that you are always comfortable, no matter which of our services you receive. From the beverage bar in our waiting room to the warm blanket you may need if you become chilly in our chair, we’ll make you feel right at home. Let us know the amenities that are important to you using our comfort menu! If you’re ever nervous about a procedure, we’ll offer dental sedation to ease your anxiety.
With our skilled team’s commitment to advanced training, you’ll know your family is receiving the highest standard of care. Dr. Crocker takes more than 100 hours of continuing education every year, nearly 10 times the state requirement.
We Make Your Care Convenient, From Scheduling to Payment
Many general dental practices take a day off during the week. We know it can be tough to schedule appointments for a family, so we make it easier by offering times to you Monday through Friday. We streamline your care whenever possible; for instance, you can get a dental crown in a single day with our CEREC technology. We make payment simple, too, by offering numerous options including a dental savings plan. You can also pay your bills, make appointments, and more using our convenient online patient portal.
For stellar service and excellence in dentistry in Lexington, call All Smiles Dental at 803-636-8683. Our office is easy to find; look for the big carrot on the sign at 14 Carrot Whole Foods across the street.