- Choose from many cosmetic dental services
- Enjoy a $750 discount on orthodontics treatment
- Refer friends & receive a discount on services
Forty-five percent of those surveyed by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry said a smile was the most attractive feature. With a statistic like that, you know your smile is important! With cosmetic dentistry in Lexington, we’ll make sure the smile you show the world looks great.Doctor Conrad Crocker on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Conrad Crocker on cosmetic dentistry
Depending on what the patients are looking for, first we have to get down to what their goals are to know if it's simply a matter of bleaching, if it's veneers, if they do need some tooth straightening or teeth straightening, and whether that be with brackets or clear aligners. It's really kind of customizing to what the patient wants, what their end goal is, but luckily, we have several methods of getting there.
Our cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Make your smile straight
- Whiten a discolored smile
- Improve the appearance of your gums
- Hide your smile flaws
To schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists, call 803-636-8683 today.
Conceal Smile Imperfections With Several Cosmetic Options
If your smile has chips, stains, or other flaws, you have several options to conceal them. You can choose from these cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Dental Veneers – You can modify the shape, size, and/or color of your teeth with custom-made veneers.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. Crocker or Dr. Ahmad will apply tooth-colored composite to your smile during this affordable treatment.
- Snap-On Smile – This custom-made prosthetic fits snugly over your teeth to hide many flaws, including missing teeth. You can even use it to conceal smile gaps while you are waiting for dental implants to heal.
Your Smile Will Look Great After Small Changes or Big Ones
Whether your smile needs a small tweak or a major change, we have cosmetic dental services that will give you the look you desire. Aside from the options above, our other services include:
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with a convenient take-home treatment.
- Orthodontics – You can straighten your smile with metal braces or with Invisalign aligners. Our dentists will determine which treatment will work best for your smile.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure, which reveals more of your tooth’s surface, is used to lengthen the appearance of too-short teeth or to prepare them for treatments like veneers or orthodontics.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can also restore the healthy appearance of gums impacted by recession.