You don’t need to spend a lot of money to improve the look of your smile. Teeth whitening in Lexington, one of our most affordable cosmetic dentistry procedures, is an easy and effective way to transform your smile’s appearance. In addition to brightening your teeth, our teeth whitening treatments will:Doctor Conrad Crocker on teeth whitening Read Transcript
Typical over-the-counter bleaching methods can provide some level of whitening improvement for the average patient, but the majority of the population needs a custom tray or a custom aligner that's fit for just their teeth and a proper dosage of bleaching material that can get them to where they want to be faster and in a more predictable manner than, say, than an over-the-counter technique.
We make the trays for you here in the office, usually a couple days turnaround, and then we're able to start you on the process just in a matter of days.
- Boost your self-confidence
- Remove surface stains to give your smile a younger appearance
- Provide better results than drugstore whitening products
- Allow you to whiten whenever it’s most convenient for you
- Make a subtle but significant impact on your smile
If you want a whiter smile, call us today at 803-636-8683.
Professional Teeth Whitening Outperforms Drugstore Products
We offer home whitening, which allows you to brighten your teeth whenever you’d like, even while you sleep. It will take a few weeks for you to achieve your whitest results. Our professional teeth whitening provides brighter results than drugstore products, because our products contain a higher concentration of bleaching ingredients.
We’ll make custom whitening trays for you that will perfectly fit your mouth and make it easy for you to completely cover your teeth. If you have any questions or concerns, just give us a call. You’ll receive answers more quickly from us than from a phone number on the back of a box.
Further Improve Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Dental Services
While whitening your teeth makes a significant smile impact, you may want to improve it even more. You have many choices for smile improvement at our office, including:
- Dental Veneers – You can completely change the look of your teeth with these versatile dental restorations.
- Tooth Bonding – This simple treatment conceals many kinds of smile flaws, including stains and small chips.
- Orthodontics – If a straight smile without braces sounds good to you, ask us about Invisalign. While Invisalign is right for many smiles, some will require orthodontic treatment with braces. We offer both kinds of treatment so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure adds length to teeth that look too short.
- Gum Reshaping – Say goodbye to a “gummy” smile after we remove excess gum tissue.
- Gum Recession Treatment – If your gums are receding, we can restore their healthy appearance.
For teeth whitening in Lexington, call 803-636-8683.