- Conceal many flaws with a bonding treatment
- Make appointments as early as 7 a.m.
- Ask about our military discount
If you’re discouraged by the potential expense of concealing smile flaws, you may want to consider tooth bonding in Lexington. It’s an affordable cosmetic dental treatment that offers other benefits too. Bonding is:
- Easy on Your Teeth – Unlike some other cosmetic procedures, we won’t have to remove any of your teeth’s structure or enamel to prepare them for bonding.
- Fast – Dental bonding can be completed in a single appointment.
- Reversible – If you remove tooth structure for a restoration like a veneer, you’ll always need to wear the restoration. In contrast, dental bonding is completely reversible.
- Multipurpose – Like dental veneers, bonding can be used to hide many imperfections like staining, chips, uneven edges, and more.
- Natural Looking – Our cosmetic dentists carefully match the color of the material used for bonding to the rest of your teeth.
To see if dental bonding is right for you, call 803-636-8683.
Your Tooth Bonding Procedure Will Be Simple
During the tooth bonding procedure, Dr. Crocker or Dr. Ahmad will apply layers of tooth-colored resin to your smile. They will:
- Roughen the surface of your teeth first to prepare them for the treatment
- Match the color of the resin to the rest of your teeth
- Smooth and mold the resin after applying it
- Harden it with a special light
- Shape and polish the resin once it’s hardened, so it blends well with the rest of your smile
We’ll Help You Compare Dental Bonding vs. Veneers
Both bonding and veneers can hide many kinds of imperfections. There are differences, though. These differences include:
- Cost – Bonding is typically less expensive than veneers.
- Durability – While veneers usually last at least a decade and often much longer, bonding rarely lasts more than a few years.
- Effectiveness in Certain Situations – Bonding won’t work for certain flaws, like crowded or overlapping teeth.
Dr. Crocker or Dr. Ahmad will be happy to examine your teeth, discuss your smile goals with you, and help you determine which of these two solutions will work best for you.
Interested in tooth bonding in Lexington? Call All Smiles Dental at 803-636-8683.