You can’t plan for dental emergencies in Lexington. But you can visit a dental practice where your emergency will be handled quickly and efficiently.Doctor Conrad Crocker on dental emergencies Read Transcript
Luckily, I feel we have the capacity in our office to take someone that is having a dental emergency and accommodate them fairly quickly, and usually get them out of pain well within a reasonable time and get them on the way to comfort, and then eventually restoring what's needed.
You’re in good hands in a dental emergency with:
- Our fast response, often with a same-day appointment
- After-hours accessibility to a dentist for our current patients
- Two kinds of safe dental sedation to soothe your nerves
- A team that has lots of experience in handling emergency situations
- A wide variety of restorative dentistry procedures, from root canals to dental crowns
Urgent Dental Care Often Involves Restorative Procedures
From an infected tooth to a broken dental restoration, most emergency situations can be resolved with one of these restorative dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a toothache due to dental decay, our dentists can often repair it with a filling. Our composite fillings are safe even for those with metal allergies.
- Dental Crowns – This versatile restoration repairs many kinds of dental damage, including breaks, cracks, and severe decay. We design and manufacture crowns right in our office using our special CEREC technology, so you can get your crown right away.
- Root Canals – A root canal procedure will relieve pain caused by an infected tooth and save you from losing the tooth.
Our Safe Sedation Options Will Help Relieve Stress
Even if you aren’t usually nervous about visiting our office, you may feel anxious during emergency dental care. You won’t feel nervous for long, though, with one of our two kinds of dental sedation:
- Laughing Gas – Inhaled through a small mask worn over your nose, this sedation is safe enough for children. It’s fast acting and also wears off quickly. You can even drive yourself home after receiving it.
- Oral Sedative – You can take a safe prescription medication to put you into a more deeply relaxed state.
Program our number into your phone so you are better prepared for dental emergencies in Lexington. Call 803-636-8683.