- Bring your child in as soon as they get teeth
- Kids love our Cavity-Free Club
- Save money with our dental savings plan
If you’re a parent, you may worry about your children’s introduction to the dentist since early appointments can influence how they’ll think about dental care for years to come. Our team will put your children – and everyone else in your family – at ease with gentle family dentistry in Lexington.Doctor Conrad Crocker on family dentistry Read Transcript
It helps being a second-generation dentist. I've got patients that came when my father first started, that still come, and now their children are patients. And knowing that that legacy has started and having evidence of that continued compassion is an encouraging thing to keep reproducing.
And seeing those faces keep coming in allows me to keep it personal, keep it family-orientated. And keep being able to provide the compassion that I would want if I was on the side of the chair.
Among our family-friendly features:
- Services for everyone in your family, from dental exams to dentures
- A child-safe form of dental sedation
- Location near several schools, including Midway Elementary, Gateway Academy, and Lake Murray Montessori
- A team who genuinely enjoys working with patients of all ages
- Toys in our waiting room to help occupy our youngest patients and amenities like complimentary beverages for mom and dad
To make an appointment at a practice where every member of your family is welcome, call 803-636-8683. We offer a dental savings plan to help you save money on many of our services, including exams and cleanings.
Bring Your Babies for Happy Visits as Soon as They Get Teeth
The American Dental Association recommends you wait no longer than six months after your baby’s first tooth erupts to bring them to the dentist. Many people underestimate the importance of the primary teeth, reasoning they’ll be lost anyway. But those teeth are important as they:
- Help your child easily chew all kinds of foods
- Can affect speech development
- Help ensure proper growth of permanent teeth
We’re happy to see your baby as soon as teeth begin coming in. Our initial “happy visits” are designed largely to get them – and you – comfortable with our team. We’ll check teeth to ensure development is progressing as it should. We’ll also answer any questions you have about concerns like teething.
As your child gets older, we’ll introduce gentle dental cleanings. They’ll enjoy the toys in our kid-friendly waiting room and getting to select a prize from our “treasure chest” at the end of their visits. Many youngsters also like being members of our Cavity-Free Club.
Find Dental Services for Every Member of Your Family
Of course our office isn’t just for kids. We offer all the services your family is likely to ever need. You’ll save time and money getting all these services in one place:Doctor Sana Ahmad on family dentistry Read Transcript
We offer family-oriented services so we can have ... we have happy visits for our little patients – that is their first time coming in. We can do braces for teenagers or dentures for grandparents or anyone that's needing anything and everything that's in between, any of those. Typically, we say kids should start coming in around 3 years old, we'll say. When they get their first tooth, they can start coming in for a happy visit with Mom or Dad just so they get used to being in the dental office. As they get older, we might just count their teeth, have them hold the mirror with us, just so that the dentist office is more familiar versus a foreign thing when they're older.
- General dentistry, including exams
- Cosmetic dentistry, including orthodontics
- Restorative dentistry, including one-day dental crowns
- Dental implant restoration
- Comfortable tooth extractions