- Keep your smile healthy with exams and more
- Take advantage of our $197 new patient special
- Oral hygiene visits are covered by our savings plan
General dentist in Lexington is the key to a happy and healthy smile. With our general dental services like cleanings and exams, Drs. Conrad Crocker and Sana Ahmad will:Doctor Conrad Crocker on general dentistry Read Transcript
Without teeth, we can't chew. Without chewing, we can't get nourishment. Without that nourishment, our health fails. So keeping regular visits at the dentist is a very easy way of ensuring your long-term health.
As a general dentist and with what's available to us in our office, we have a variety of methods and ways of restoring teeth, getting people out of pain, improve their smile. We ultimately give them an overall improvement to their general health.
- Help keep your teeth free from cavities
- Protect your smile from dental damage
- Improve your dental health, as well as your overall health
- Find out all your unique dental needs to create a customized treatment plan for you
- Address unpleasant conditions like dry mouth and halitosis (bad breath)
- Offer suggestions to improve your oral hygiene habits
If you need to make an appointment for general dental care, call us today at 803-636-8683. Remember, we’re open at 7 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so you can schedule an appointment before work or school. Take advantage of our new patient special for your first exam and cleaning – just $197 for adults and $167 for children.
Keep Your Teeth in Shape With Our General Dental Services
We offer a wide range of general dental care to address every aspect of your oral health. Our services include:Doctor Sana Ahmad on general dentistry Read Transcript
Coming in for regular dental appointments helps us provide for preventative screening that goes beyond just your oral health. We can check for oral cancer, any blood pressure problems, we take X-rays to make sure that we catch problems while they're small. And then we also help get you, your tissue and teeth, back to a healthy baseline so that you can maintain it when you go home.
- Dental Exams – An exam gives our dentists an opportunity to discover problems like cavities in their earliest stages to prevent them from becoming larger problems.
- Dental Cleanings – A professional cleaning removes all traces of plaque and bacteria from your teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Healthy gums are the key to healthy teeth. We can restore your gums to health with a special deep-cleaning procedure.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We can suggest products to help relieve the symptoms of dry mouth, including chronic bad breath and cracked lips.
Protect Your Smile With a Custom Mouthguard
If you’re an athlete or have athletes in your family, you’ll want to protect those smiles from wild throws, stray elbows, and other sports-related hazards. Unlike a store-bought mouthguard, our custom-made mouthguard is designed to fit you perfectly; you won’t need to adjust the fit with the frustrating “boil-and-bite” method. Unlike over-the-counter nightguards, the ones we make are VERY comfortable and low-profile. They can even be worn during the day and/or worn while talking. We also make mouthguards to alleviate the symptoms of TMJ disorders and sleep apnea.
For general dentistry services in Lexington, SC, call All Smiles Dental at 803-636-8683 or use our online form. You’ll find our office right across the street from 14 Carrot Whole Foods. Two annual oral hygiene visits are covered under our dental savings plan.