If you’re in pain, you want to end your discomfort as soon as possible. That’s what our team does with emergency dental care in Lexington. If you have a toothache or experience an injury like a broken tooth, one of our two dentists can usually see you the same day to resolve your problem.
In addition to same-day care, we offer:
- A choice of two kinds of sedation, one of which will work for you
- The ability for current patients to reach a dentist after hours
- Technology such as digital X-rays so we can diagnose and treat you as quickly as possible
- Restorative dentistry procedures for fixing everything from an infected tooth to a broken one
- Amenities like blankets to keep you comfortable during treatment
If you’ve experienced a dental emergency, call us ASAP at 803-636-8683. Keep our number stored in your phone to save time.
Restorative Care Resolves Many Dental Emergencies
Call our office right away if you’re uncomfortable. The sooner you seek our help, the sooner we can restore your smile and relieve your pain. Here is how we handle some common emergency situations:
- Toothache – If a cavity is causing your toothache, our dentists will fix it with the appropriate dental restoration: a filling, an inlay, or an onlay. For very large cavities, we’ll use a dental crown. If an infected tooth is the cause, we will perform a root canal procedure.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If you can get to us ASAP, our dentists may be able to re-implant a knocked-out tooth. Keep it in the socket, if possible. If not, don’t handle it by the root and transport it in a container of saliva or milk.
- Broken Tooth – A crown can mend a broken tooth so it looks and feels as good as new. With our CEREC technology, you can get your crown in a single visit to our office.
- Broken Restoration – If you’ve broken a crown or other restoration, we’ll repair it as quickly as possible. We can usually provide a temporary restoration for you to wear, if necessary.
For emergency dental care in Lexington, call 803-636-8683.