- Our dental savings plan offers restoration discounts
- Enjoy several teeth replacement options
- You can receive a crown in just one visit
Life sometimes holds unexpected and unwelcome surprises for your smile, from infected teeth to broken ones. Fortunately, Dr. Crocker and Dr. Ahmad can repair damaged teeth with restorative dentistry in Lexington.Doctor Conrad Crocker on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
Luckily, with modern dentistry now, silver-colored fillings are kind of a thing of the past, and pretty much everything we're able to provide is tooth-colored. Whether it be a simple filling all the way to a crown and bridge or full-denture replacement, we can provide a very natural-looking restoration. We can provide a very natural-looking replacement for what came missing.
With all our materials and methods that we have to restore your mouth, we can take what was once dysfunctional and not only make it functional, but make it a rewarding thing to your health and to your confidence and overall well-being.
Our restorative dentistry procedures will:
- Relieve your discomfort
- Restore your smile’s healthy appearance
- Enable you to easily chew and eat again
- Replace lost teeth
- Protect your teeth from future problems
If you need smile repair, call us today at 803-636-8683. We use the latest technology to fix your teeth. For example, with our CEREC system you can receive a dental crown in just one appointment. Remember, our dental savings plan includes a 20 percent discount on restorative dental services.
Repair Dental Damage With Restorative Dental Care
Whether you have a cracked tooth or an infected one, we have a procedure to relieve your discomfort and restore your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – Instead of metal fillings, we use tooth-colored composite for a completely natural appearance.
- Dental Crowns – You’ll never have to wait days – or longer – for a crown again. With our CEREC technology, you’ll walk out of your single appointment with a new crown.
- Inlays or Onlays – These versatile restorations are right for cavities that are too large for a filling but not substantial enough for a crown.
- Root Canals – This procedure saves a tooth endangered by infection.
Choose From Several Teeth Replacement Options
Whether you are missing a single tooth or all of them, you have several good choices for teeth replacement:
- Dental Implants – Implants can replace any number of teeth, and they also prevent the bone loss that otherwise occurs following the loss of teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A bridge fills a gap left by one tooth or by several adjacent teeth. This restoration can be supported by your own teeth or by dental implants.
- Dentures – We offer both traditional dentures and dentures kept in place with implants.