- Enjoy multiple dentures options
- Pair dentures with implants for added security
- Ask about our military discount
If your smile is missing in action because of missing teeth, let us bring it back with dentures in Lexington. Lifelike dentures have been a reliable teeth replacement for many years, and it’s no wonder given their advantages:Doctor Conrad Crocker on dentures Read Transcript
Doctor Conrad Crocker on dentures
Well, what a lot of people don't understand is the mouth is the gateway to our health. So if we can't nourish ourselves properly, it's going to have systemic ramifications. So with dentures, even you can restore someone's teeth and mouth such they can start to enjoy the foods again. And taking someone that might be missing sections of teeth in their mouth and therefore not allowing them to enjoy the foods or get the foods that they need, by restoring all those missing teeth, we can truly improve not only their smile but also their overall health, because now they can function and take in the proper foods and nutrition to help their health.
- Less invasive than some other options
- One of the most affordable ways to replace teeth
- Offer several ways to replace most or all of your teeth, including attaching them to dental implants
- Enable you to enjoy full oral functionality
- Fill out your face to give it a fuller and younger appearance
Stabilize Your Dentures With Dental Implants for a Secure Smile
Many dentures wearers use adhesive to keep their teeth in place. Adhesive isn’t necessary with dental implant dentures, though. Since your new teeth are attached to implants, they aren’t going anywhere. You won’t need to worry about them slipping out of place while you’re eating or talking.
In addition, many dentures wearers find dental implant dentures:
- More Comfortable to Wear – There’s no unpleasant friction against your gums with implants.
- Helpful at Mealtime – Dental implant dentures restore nearly all the chewing power you had before losing teeth. You’ll even be able to enjoy foods like a juicy steak or corn on the cob.
- A Way to Enjoy a More Youthful Appearance – Normally you lose bone density in your jaw after losing teeth. That doesn’t happen with implants because they stimulate your jaw much like natural tooth roots do. A strong jaw will prevent a sunken look in your face.
- Easy to Maintain – Instead of soaking teeth in a special cleaning solution, you can just brush and floss to keep them clean.
We’ll help you find a local oral surgeon to place your dental implants. Once they’ve healed, our dentists will restore them with your new dentures. We can provide you with temporary dentures to wear during the healing process, so you’ll never need to be without your smile.
We’ll Help You Find the Right Kind of Dentures
Of course, dental implant dentures won’t be the right choice for every smile. We offer several kinds of dentures to make sure you’ll get the replacement teeth that work best for you. Your options include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – These restorations replace a complete arch of teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They stay in place with suction and denture adhesive. You can remove them for daily cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Like full dentures, these teeth are easily removed for daily care. They are a great choice if you have some healthy teeth left. This type of denture clips onto your remaining teeth to stay in place.
- Implant-Supported and Implant-Retained Dentures – You can choose implant dentures that attach directly to your implants or teeth that clip onto a sturdy bar that is held in place by implants.
For dentures in Lexington, call All Smiles Dental at 803-636-8683.